金币

版主

注册时间:2021-3-11

在线时间:9 小时

发表于 2014-3-1 15:52:51 | 显示全部楼层
太阳能的很有指导意义。
yang6661262 发表于 2014-3-1 15:18

http://czech-solar-team.com/2013/05/06/development-of-our-solar-trikes/

First render of the trike+trailer set up. The trailer is attached directly to the main carrier to be suspneded as well. It is result of our long term experience with towing different trailers and we hope it will work as we want.

In the meantime, Solartec started to work on the panels. Here is a first tryout on a glassfibre panel.

All the material needed for welding of two trailers. Not much isn’t it. Prepared and later produced in Nitara.

Trailer welding.

Two trailers ready to be painted and assembled.

Another welding in another company. This one is a construction for holding the panels above the rider.

The main carrier is beeing made. Time to time the prototype style production is not really easy.

Here is the result. First solar trike without solar panels And without motor.

First test rides were done without motor and panels and in the rain. Hope it will be better during the race.

Mornings are always nice.

The frames around panels which holdes them, are riveted together.

It is nice simple and very well working technology used also in the aircraft industry. We think at the moment we had to riveted also the complete trailers, but we hope welding will be enough.

Rivets.

Trike and trailer with the frame for panels. Looong set. The panels can be tilted so they will face the Sun better. We suppose to use it when standing only, but it is designed to work also when riding. We will see.

Those are batteries for two trikes. A bit too much of them. We have chosen smaller one at the end as we also have the BionX battery. In total we should have like 1030 Wh.

Some electronics needed to assemble the panels and batteries.

Current meter. This will show us how all the cells are beeing charged and balanced.

We have visited the Solartec company several times. Many little details had to be discussed.

Huge chainrings we will need to reach the needed speed with low cadency and low power.

There is lot of wirings.

Solar panels were installed.

Trike + trailer with just one panel on the show in Prague.

First exibition in Prague. The For Bikes.

Battery case in the trailer, with bigger batteries still. Will be a bit smaller in the future.

BionX battery behind the seat of the trike.

Our cocpit. The Cycleanalyst, BionX console and two current meters. The Biologic Bike Mount for iPhone with iPhone inside is still missting.

This is how our solar panels look like from downside. A very nice view for the rider. Isn’t it?

The complete trike n’ trailer ready to go.

使用道具 举报

24万

主题

442万

回帖

金币

版主

发表于 2014-3-1 15:55:19 | 显示全部楼层

使用道具 举报

24万

主题

442万

回帖

金币

版主

发表于 2014-3-1 15:56:12 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.time-traveler.org/quadracycle/quad-drawings.htm

Concepts for the drive system
(These images have been reduced to fit the page. Just click on the photos to see the full-sized image.)
The first drawing of the frame
A cleaner drawing
Steering and bottom bracket ideas
This is the first CAD plan of the frame and seat details. The frame and first seat brackets were welded by Western Welding Works in Carmichael.
All construction on the quadracycle itself was done by Mike Farnam and myself.
A 3D view of the frame. Most all of the parts were developed on the computer and cut on a CNC machine.
The derailleur hanger. Rear hubs from a bicycle acts as the transmission for each side.
These are the brackets for holding the brake calipers on the frame.
The wheel hubs on the tricycle axles were not round enough for the disc brakes. So these thick hubs were machined, welded onto the wheel spindles and then turned to compensate for the wobble.
For the new seat brackets, much of the unneeded material was removed.
If you're gonna build a bike for Burning Man, why not do it with some style! These cutouts are on all 4 seat plates. You can see right through all 4 when the seats are lined up.
This wraps up the drawings. Thanks for looking!

My Burning Man Pages - Concept Drawings - The Build - Photos on the Playa
Art Car Concepts - Blog - Power Systems - Transport - Other Events - Links

使用道具 举报

24万

主题

442万

回帖

金币

版主

发表于 2014-3-1 15:57:20 | 显示全部楼层
我只看重功率质量比
不追速度

使用道具 举报

24万

主题

442万

回帖

金币

版主

发表于 2014-3-1 16:00:44 | 显示全部楼层

http://www.time-traveler.org/quadracycle/on-playa.htm

2009:

2008:

2007 - The 1st year on the playa:

Assembling the bike and getting the shade structure attached. You can also see the solar panels on the truck, attached to the travel trailer.
The quad at the Temple of Forgiveness.

This is a night shot showing the front and sunshade lights, which blink and twinkle.

For this photo, I'm up on a 3 story tower, looking down.
This is a shot through the Cubatron Cone, by Mark Lottor
The Cubatron Cone is a large scale, colordynamic light sculpture, an array of 6,720 lights arranged in a cylinder cone 40 feet in diameter and 20 feet tall. It is solar powered and runs at night only.

URL: www.nw.com/nw/projects/cone/

This is the quad parked at Center Camp.
Back when I was investigating my transportation options, I came across the website of Carol and David Peterman: playachicken.com. They were riding the playa on a 4 wheel bike called a Rhodes Car. It was the start of my inspiration for my own machine. I was really happy to run into them out at Crude Awakening. So here we are with our quadracycles together!

This camp is the home of the Neverwas Haul.The Neverwas Project has created an imaginary world based on the science fiction of the Victorian era where steam technology is considered cutting edge..

Me and the quad in front of the new Man. The first Man was torched by an idiot on Monday night. This is the side of The Man facing Center Camp.

There was a 'Pedal Power' pump as part of the energy displays in the pavilion under The Man.

This shot was taken on the far side of The Man from Center Camp.

And another with me in the shot.

I rode the wind out to the Big Rig Jig, just as another whiteout storm hit. I climbed inside the Rig to hide from the storm. While inside I noted that my bike moved about 20 feet without me!

Finally the wind let up for a while and I was able to get a photo of the outside.
I managed to pick up this young couple on the way back to Center Camp. I was happy to have the help peddling into the wind, and the young lady make a fine addition ontop the cooler!

Just as I got to Center Camp a HUGE wind storm hit. It really started bending on my sunshade and I had to hold onto it hard for a while.

I'm perhaps 15 feet away in this shot.

After the wind storm, it rained. I looked about as bad as the quad. Take my word for it..

On Sunday I finally got a chance to see the Barbie Death Camp.

My friend Richard guarding the quad while I took a look around inside the Neverwas Haul.

It was finally clear again and I took this shot out on the open playa.

Thanks for looking at my photos!

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|电动车论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 15:40 , Processed in 0.056281 second(s), 20 queries .